The MRPT Approach: why are we different to other practices?
It’s all about quality of care. Unlike many other Physical Therapy practices where a Therapist might be seeing 3 or 4 patients per hour with the help of a junior aide or assistant.
At MRPT Physical Therapist we offer:
- Individualized Treatment: You will receive a full 40 minutes of individualized treatment from one of our highly qualified and experienced Physical Therapists.
- Privacy with Private Treatment Rooms only: All treatments are conducted in private treatment rooms. No Treatment tables in the corner of the gym.
- No Aides or Assistants: We do not use aides or assistants. 100% of your treatment will be performed by only licensed Physical Therapists.
- No newly qualified Therapists: All of our Physical Therapists have over 7 years of experience and use advanced manual therapy techniques with an Osteopathic approach.
- We do much more than just address your pain: Our goal is to correct the underlying cause of your problem and not the quick “band-aid” solution of just addressing your pain.
- No Waiting: You will not be kept waiting we aim to see all patients on time.